OUR MIXED UP FRIENDS

Monday, March 27, 2017

Welcome Joelle!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Joelle! Her new blog that she recently started is Fancyfull Art, however, you can see past projects at Capture Each Moment - I know you'll really like what you see!


Hi everyone, my name is Joelle Hancox and I am so happy to be one of the Mixed Up Girls! I live in Northern Ontario, Canada, with my beautiful teenage daughter. I have been crafting in various forms all my life, I discovered scrapbooking back in 2010 and have enjoyed layouts, cards, mixed media and most recently acrylic paintings. I am not completely new to Design teams, a few years ago I spent a couple of terms as a Heartfelt Creations designer, I love sharing my work and tips and tricks that I learn along the way! My style tends to lean more toward shabby chic and grunge depending on my mood. I work full time and love to spend my down time playing with paint and pretty papers. I have always found challenge blogs to be a great way to kick start inspiration so I look forward to seeing all that gets created here!


Welcome aboard, Joelle! I'm really happy that you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment! We love reading them! Hope you have a fun mixed up day! :D