Monday, March 27, 2017

Welcome Sherry!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Sherry! Her blog is Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads and I know you'll find her work to be amazing!


I'm Sherry, I was born in Kentucky and moved to Washington. I am married, I have three children and four grandchildren. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. Painting, needlework, scrapbooking, crocheting, cross-stitch, drawing and coloring - paper and pixels. When my children where little I enjoyed creating cards with a computer program, now I really enjoy making cards by hand. I am so very excited to be a part of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog Design Team! 


Welcome aboard, Sherry! I'm super stoked that you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: