Friday, August 31, 2018

Welcome, Amy!

Hi everyone! I'm absolutely delighted to introduce to you the newest Mix It Up Challenge Blog designer, Amy! She was slated to begin creating with us in October but she's so amazing that you'll probably be seeing her create a project for our September challenge! We are so excited she's joining our team - we believe she's going to be a perfect fit because of her passion for crafting! Be sure to visit her blog - AOCreations - we know you're going to love what you see!

So, without further ado, here's our new teammie...


Hi, my name is Amy. I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children. My daughter is 18 and my two boys are 17 and 13, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX. After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for awhile. I love to travel and of course craft. I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 7, I love both but right now card making is my favorite. My style is more CAS than anything but I love trying new techniques.


Welcome aboard, Amy! We're proud to call you our teammate and look forward to lots of crafting together! :)

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

No comments: