Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Welcome back, Ina!

Hi everyone! I've popped in this morning to let you all know that one of our former designers, Ina, is coming back and we're absolutely thrilled! She'll begin creating with us on March 1st, so you can look forward to an amazing project! Her blog is Little Bits of Craft and we know you're going to love what you see!

So, without further ado, here's Ina!

My name is Ina and I live in Sunny Queensland Australia.
 I have been crafting for quite a few years now and 
and have made many new friends in Blog Land.
There are so many products to entice us so there
is always something new to try our hand at.
I have become a big fan of Mixed Media of late and love getting my fingers inked
in the process. I love working with stamps dies and stencils
whether it is CAS or all hands on.
Always fun to try new techniques which sometimes are challenging
and so rewarding to see the end results.
I am so happy to be back as part of the Mix It Up Design Team
 and look forward to creating  with the Team and inspiring others
to participate in our Blog.
Thank You for inviting me back Leslie.


Welcome back, Ina! We're so glad you said yes! Looking forward to lots of fun mixing it up again!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT


No comments: